6 ways YOU can help end chronic homelessness:
1. Use Social Media to Promote the Cause:
Like Us on Facebook: Facebook.com/HousingFirstCharMeck and use our Hashtag: #HousingFirstCM
2. Sign-Up to Make a “Welcome Home Kit”:
As we move 400+ people into housing, they will need basic housewares to help them get started. Click here to read instructions on how to make a kit.
3. Donate Furniture to Crisis Assistance Furniture Bank:
There is especially a need for couches, dressers, and kitchen table & chairs. Call 704-522-4978 for more information.
4. Help Us Identify Where People are Sleeping:
Do you know where a homeless camp is located? Use this Community Referral Form
5. Volunteer with Outreach Efforts:
Every Thursday we have a volunteer outreach opportunity from 5:45 AM- 7:30 AM, both in camps and in Uptown. Email Allison Winston at email@example.com if interested.
6. Donate to Housing First Charlotte-Mecklenburg:
All funds collected on the website will go into a move-in fund to cover moving expenses. Click here to donate!